Since its launch in 2000, Zoë Chicco has created a cult following among celebrities and trendsetters alike and is now carried in over 200 stores globally. We’re proud of the stable growth we’ve experienced and are looking for a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to join our expanding DTLA team! Our ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, can improvise and think on their feet, and has a keen eye for detail.
The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will manage our social content calendar and assets to maximize reach and engagement in line with our brand vision and values. This person will be our brand’s storyteller and will need to balance both a creative mind for content and a strong penchant for analyzing data and trends.
- Work cross-functionally to build a compelling social media strategy and create a monthly content calendar for all social channels that aligns with current campaigns and initiatives.
Creative Content Creation:
- Develop & create original content through photo and video shoots and self-initiated exploration around the studio.
- Create and manage the library of internally generated assets. Develop these assets that bring together our product and vision along with mood boards, pulling inspiration, and other imagery that makes for compelling storytelling.
- Responsible for daily social media management including asset creation, posting & reposting, and community management (including weekends).
- Attend Photoshoots and help to style jewelry.
Community Management & Customer Care:
- Oversee and moderate comments across all social media platforms. This includes customer care and responding to general comments and questions to grow engagement.
- Collaborate and integrate influencers and giveaways into the social strategy.
- Act as the liaison with our PR firm to establish relationships with influencers.
- Manage & organize Press Clippings.
- Pull samples for press opportunities.
- Be the first to know on all social platform updates and provide POV and recommendations based off any changes.
- Conduct market research and proactively relay social media trends to leadership and present action plans to maximize these trends in a timely manner.
Metrics & Reporting:
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports related to social media. Oversee reporting and analyze the performance of social media initiatives, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic, and conversions. Create regular reports to share with internal leadership teams.
- General administrative duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a social media marketing and/or community management role.
- Expert knowledge of all major social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat), best practices/trends, and reporting tools.
- Proven history of developing and managing social media strategies and campaigns to grow an audience with strong engagement.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience is required and must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with good storytelling instincts. Able to maintain a brand voice.
- Experience in photography, videography, and asset management.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and able to manage time responsibly with consistent follow-through. Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently
- Ability to improvise and think on your feet as needed
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in the fine jewelry or luxury goods industry
- Marketing and copywriting experience
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Employee discount
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Casual work environment
This role is based full-time in our Downtown Los Angeles office.